Saturday, May 2, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Play Day


I had a Paper Pumpkin play day this week. Paper Pumpkin is Stampin' Up!'s (SU) monthly stamping kit. I don't alway sit right down to play with my kits so sometimes I invite other subscribers over to play and catch up.

This month I saw a really cute alternative (not what the SU directions say) project that Debbie Henderson posted on Pinterest. Her blog is debbiesdesignsblog.blogspot.com.

Here is my version.


Isn't this the cutest box of cards?


Here are the cards and pockets.




Here are the cards in their little pockets.


The kit includes materials to make 8 cards but I used parts of 3, to make the box. I also used the Crazy About You set for the big flowers.

Sorry you missed it?  Don't miss the next play day!!! It will be fun too...

Happy scrapbooking day!

1 comment:

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Hi Rachel! I just arrived back from vacation and read your email about using my idea. I feel honored that you loved it so much. Thanks for the shout-out and great job with your PP projects!