Sunday, March 13, 2011

Mambo Thoughts

I'm back, maybe, sometimes. Anyway, last week I got to stamp. Here is one of the cards I created. My favorite stamping blog to case is Simplicity. I love her simple and classy layouts. I can't stick to one layer though. One thing we do have in common is my preference for only stamping one card and moving on. No duplicates - they make me grumpy!


 My card - inspired by Susan's card.    



Inside of Card





















      
Card Size: 4.5" x 6.25"

Stamps: (SU) Whimsical Words; (CS) Blossom, Ivory Elegance

Ink: (SU) Pear Pizzazz, Melon Mambo

Cardstock: (SU) Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Melon Mambo designer paper

Tools/Accessories: (SU) Certainly Celery Grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Trim Border Punch; Pink rhinestones

(SU) = Stampin' Up! (CS) = Club Stamp

No comments: