Sunday, March 27, 2011

Crosses of Hope

This week I went to my "cards I need to make" list.  Cards with crosses (which was requested by a friend last year) topped the list.  I ordered the stamps to make her cards but I am just getting around to making them. The stamps are a Stampin' Up! set called Crosses of Hope. No comments about how long I've had these "new" stamps.  You all have "new" stamps too! 



Crosses of Hope Cards




I'll have more samples using this set but I'm waiting on some more stuff.  I saw this great embossing folder and it will work great as a border around the crosses...

Supplies

Stamps: (SU) Crosses of Hope, Antique Background, God Bless II

Ink:  VersaMark; (SU) Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride

Cardstock: (SU) Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Brushed Silver, Pear Pizzazz DSP

Accessories/Tools:  (SU) Scallop Trim Border & Scallop Edge Punches, Pear Pizzazz & Blushing Bride Markers, Blushing Bride Ribbon, Pearls, Rhinestones, Silver Detail Embossing Powder, Dimensionals; Gelly Roll Clear Star Pen

(SU) = Stampin' Up!

 
Inside of Cards
 



No comments: