Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Christmas is Coming


Christmas will be here before you know it.  I started making my cards earlier this year. Then I was invited to participate as a vendor at a conference, so all my cards will be up for sale...  Oh well!  This card was my swap card this month too.  I liked it so much, I made some for sale.  




What I used -- All products are from Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Petite Pairs, Ornament Keepsakes

Inks:  Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Early Espresso Classic Pads


Papers: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler card stock; Be of Good Cheer DSP


Stuff: 1" Square punch for notches in 1", 3/4" & 1/2" strips; Snow Flurry Die;

     Gumball Green Satin Stitched Ribbon; Rhinestone Basic Jewels; Stampin' Sponge;
     Dazzling Details Glitter Adhesive; Mini Glue Dots


No comments: