Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Mom's Birthday Card

This is the card I sent to my Mother for her 96th birthday.  I cased it from a card I saw on Pinterest.

Pinterest is my "go to" for ideas.  Look for my board called "Cards I Like" if you are interested.  I have been deleting the pins I've used for inspiration but am thinking of creating a "pins I've used" board or something similar...  What do you think?

Here is mom's card.  It is 6 1/4" x 4 1/2".  I like to make my cards larger than the standard 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".



All products are from Stampin' Up!

What I Used:

Stamps: Kind & Caring Thoughts (r), Papillon Potpourri, Take It To Heart (r),
     Something to Celebrate (r), Sweet Little Sentiments

Inks: Gumball Green, Calypso Coral, Primrose Petals Classic Pads

Papers: Gumball Green, Calypso Coral, Primrose Petals, Whisper White card stock;

Stuff: Elegant Butterfly, Boho Blossoms Punches; 
     Dimensionals; Pearls

No comments: